Cape Diving, a multi faceted company, has been providing a wide range of “one stop” services for over 50 years, to clients operating in the offshore oil and gas, shipping, marine and civil industries. We are a South African registered company who take pride in Reliability, Quality, Safety and Customer Satisfaction.
Cape Diving is strategically located within the security perimeter of the Port of Cape Town and complies with the recently implemented IMO ISPS directive. Cape Diving is ISO 9001:2008 – Certification to ISO Management Standards.
Cape Diving (Pty) Ltd operates to both known IMCA and ISO standards.
- DNV ISO 9001:2008
- DNV GL
- Lloyds Register of Shipping
- Bureau Veritas
Cape Diving (Pty) Ltd is a compliant Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) in terms of the relevant South African Government’s Preferential Procurement and BEE Regulations and Codes.
We actively promote and drive transformation and skills development in our company through training and apprenticeship opportunities, procurement and creating a representative workforce.
|View more on our BEE commitment||Download BEE Certificate|
Why Choose Us
- We are proactive, expedient, flexible, safe and responsive to customer requirements
- The health and safety of all our stakeholders, including third parties are properly safeguarded
- We provide cost effective solutions to our customers
- The importance of protecting the environment is part and parcel of our philosophy